The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about switching to 1 3/8" Grim Reaper razortips has anyone had experience with them

·
Banned
851 Posts
I use the the Grim Reaper Whitetail Special Razor tips. They have the 2 inch cut but other than that they are the same as yours. I got a doe last year with them and it did a number on her. My dad and brother use the 1 3/8 version and like them as well.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Killed a bunch of deer with the original 1 3/8" Razortip and I wouldn't hesitate to shoot them again. Outstanding penetration and super blood trails! They're also one of the toughtest mechanicals out there.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I have them in my arsenal, I like them. Took a gnarly 9 point we called "googly horns" with them back in '09 on Veteran's Day with a liver shot, he got out of my sight but barely. I don't use them in thick cover much but they fly well and kill with extreme prejudice if you hit lungs, liver, or heart.

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is the only broadhead that I use. I've been using them for 5 years or so and have killed at least 8 whitetails with them and a bear in Maine. They are AWESOME broadheads!!! Don't be afraid to use the smaller cut diameter (1 3/8"), they do ALOT of damage and as said in the above post, they fly great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts