The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is held at the Decatur Sportsman club near McClure.

It's a three target five shots each target agg.match.
Targets are 25 50&75yds all guns must be Pa late season legal.Loaded from the bag on the line no range rods no swab between shots 10 min. time limit per target. patched rb only. Also have woods walk and side matches.
$30.00 entry nice prizes and all you can eat and drink chicken bbq and pork roast after the shoot.

Sorry I didnt give you a heads up about this one Brew

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Man that sounds like one Id like to make....

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bunky,

It is not a well advertized shoot and things have ben a little crazy for me lately (didn't know if I was gona make the shoot) or I would have made a posting about the shoot.

First prize was a Boby Hoyt barrel
Second was a Dunlop curly maple stock blank
Third was a nice Berks style powder horn

They also gave prizes for individual targets I.E.best at 25 50&75yds
Woods walk and over log match were cash prize.
The food and people were great.

Sorry guys I'll try not drop the ball on this one next year!!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
<span style="color: #003300">UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive looked at his wooden stocks for two years at Dixons hoping to find the right piece....I sure would loved to taken second place! Maybe I will have the day off for the next event. Please keep me posted. I havent shot much BP this spring and summer----I hate the heat! I do have 27 pounds of 3F BP to get started on so hopefully this week I will shoot at least 1 pounds worth....thats my plan. Hopefully on Wed or Thr at Delta Peachbottom Fish and Game if anyone is interested. Im thinking around 1 or 2 PM after my kids are finished with swim lessons and lunch---I can then sneak away for a few hours. </span>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts