The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
The only team that will stop the Packers this season is the Packers.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Pretty good game to kick of the NFL season. Not so sure about NO's decision to try to run it in at the end. On that note, there was no way that was pass interference against Hawk in the end zone. For the record, I took NO for 25 cents against my buddy tonight.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Buckethead said:
Pretty good game to kick of the NFL season. Not so sure about NO's decision to try to run it in at the end. On that note, there was no way that was pass interference against Hawk in the end zone. For the record, I took NO for 25 cents against my buddy tonight.
Nice win for G.B. You have a buddy?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
clermont said:
Buckethead said:
Nice win for G.B. You have a buddy?

Yes. His name is Robespiere and he's sitting right next to me. Well, okay, I know you can't see him but that's just cause he's shy. He used to live in the land of candy mountains and yum-yum trees before he agreed to be my roomie. He is my very bestest and closest friend and now he's 25 cents richer.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Even Brett Favruh could've thrown into that coverage with no INTs!

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
that was the 2 best teams in the nfc, NO is actually decent and one of the few teams that could hang with GB

GB is stout, long as they stay healthy, long season ahead

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
The 2 best offenses. Green Bay may very well be the best in the NFC but New Orleans is not in the top 2. I think Atlanta has a better team. Philly and Dallas are right up there too. New Orleans defense is horrible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts