The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out one last morning with beneli21 before I started my new job. What a good morning it turned out to be. We limited out around noon. It wasn't fast and furious to say the least, But they kept trickeling in one small group after another. Right around noon we were 3 birds short of a limit and decided to pick up. We then heard honking and jumped into our blinds to see 3 birds come out over the trees. They locked up and came in on a string and I called the shot and all 3 birds fell. We had just limited out and it was out of the blue. What a morning. Oh and beneli21 was lucky enough to drop the one bird wearing some jewelry. Here are some pics.

Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
320 Posts
God he's got the luck this year lol. Nice hunt man hopefully we can do it one or two more times this year

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great job. Good luck with the new job.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Good looking pooch!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Good job guys! Its nice when they come in small bunches and not one big wad.

Congrats.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Very nice hunt! your dog is a powerhouse!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Great lookin' dog, "looks" like a good hunt, but success is a perception

I really enjoy when guys post up where the bands are from...even if they're local I just like hearing about it... hint hint...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice work! I havent been able to get out since RP opened back up with my work schedule. Looking forward to next weekend. Congrats on the band!

·
Registered
959 Posts
barry in his old age forgot to blurr the backround. haha Nice hunt and nice bling. Rubis looks like she wants to give some kisses to you mikey!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts