The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt I will get many to agree on here but Thursday is the start to one of the most exciting sporting events all year. It's nothing like the NBA and 99 % players will never make it pro and they give it their all during this tournament.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I'll watch it until Pitt loses. Not a big B ball fan.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Fuda44 said:
I doubt I will get many to agree on here but Thursday is the start to one of the most exciting sporting events all year. It's nothing like the NBA and 99 % players will never make it pro and they give it their all during this tournament.
Yep, can't wait for the NCAA D-I wrestling championship tournament to start on Thursday.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Wiz said:
Fuda44 said:
Yep, can't wait for the NCAA D-I wrestling championship tournament to start on Thursday.
+1

Cen't watch basketball. Almost as boring as baseball.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Wiz said:
Fuda44 said:
Taylor gets his first pin of the tournament.

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
bearhollow said:
Wiz said:
Fuda44 said:
Taylor gets his first pin of the tournament.
Is he the best at any weight class?

·
Registered
9,485 Posts
Fuda44 said:

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
PSU 9-1 after the first round and up by 3 pts overall. Taylor and Ruth get falls, Mega gets the tech fall. Only loss was Gulibon.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
I've watched a ton of Taylor clinics but that was simply incredible, 1 shy of all time fall record.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
One thing I really like about wrestling that only a few other sports show. It is both an individual and team sport. Taylor could have coasted to an individual tech fall but he knows that the extra team points are also important and came thru.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Its going to take all the bonus points they can get this year too. Hopefully Ruth gets the fall as well.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
How does Ruth reel off 15 pts unanswered and still not have a bead of sweat and is still not breathing through his mouth???? Gulibon picked up a nice major in the consis!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bushmaster said:
I'll watch it until Pitt loses. Not a big B ball fan.

Will be at least be watching until sat now. Didn't realize that many people were interested in college wrestling, not knocking it just was suprised. Frozen four is coming to Philly this year wouldn't mind checking that out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts