The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the catalog by accident at work. Haven't ordered or dealt with them.... but the Ben Meadows catalog is amazing for the person working (or playing) outside.

They sell by sections:

forestry, environmental weather and temp,lab and education, surveying and drafting. clothing and protective gear, first aide and hydration, arborist supplies, outdoor gear.... and they have everything for the professional or hobbyist. or seemingly so.

Will not post a link - search on Ben Meadows. A Wisconsin company.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I ordered the mesh tree tubes from them a few years back and still get their catalog. They do sell a ton of stuff for working in the outdoors and I enjoy looking through it but haven't purchased anything since.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I've ordered a number of things from them for some environmental projects we've done. Their equipment and supplies are generally very good and often very unique.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The prices appear competitive based on looking at other sites on the web. I thought for those doing habitat stuff, some of the things they offer would make it easier and maybe more cost efficient (cheaper) to get the right stuff.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've had good luck using "DIEHARD™ Root Dips" from Forestry suppliers on my PGC seedlings!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I've bought tons of stuff over the past 29 years from both Ben Meadows and Forestry Suppliers. Usually both very close on price and quality. Have not had any problem with shipping or quick response from either of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts