The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and girls I got some great news today from my surgeon.

I have known for sometime now that I had a large spot of cancer in my left shoulder and today was my surgery..some of the worst case scenario could have been that it had spread into my lympnodes or even into my bone marrow.

You know its really something when your dealing with something like this, for the last couple of weeks the things that have been going through my mind when I would think of the what ifs..first would be my kids..what if..second was always my beautiful wife..what if..

And of course all the thoughts and my memories from afield...what if..my favorite spot in the mountains of potter county..what if..my favorite trout stream..what if...and of course my passion by far,archery...what if...

well friends all is well my biopsy results showed no signs of any spreading other than the 4" by 4" spot on my left shoulder wich was removed early this morning.

How scary life was for the last 4 weeks with all the what ifs..I now know that they will make me appreciate just a little bit more the wonderful things that my life has to offer..just wanted to share this story because I know on this site somewhere someone right now is thinking..what if..

Keep your faith in God he can do wonderful things...

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Great to hear.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
tree hugger,

That is absolutely the best news!

Here's to a speedy recovery, and to your able body whackin' that the heck outta your system for good!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Treehugger...Now that is great news.

As a fellow God's County soul, I sure would like to shake your hand in them mountains someday and wish you all the best in the long life that lies ahead.

Rejoice and be well!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Great news Glad everything worked out for you !

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
With God all things are possible.

Praying that God will bless you with a speedy recovery from the surgery.

·
Super Moderator
27,001 Posts
Excellent news!!

Here's to a speedy recovery

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
All the best to you for a complete and long lasting recovery. Our Pennsylvania mountains await your return!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts