The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
what i saw on the news tonight shocked me. elected officials of Erie county, democrat and republican all stood together and told Gov. Wolf they have had enough. time to open erie county.
you had Kelly, Laughlin, Toomey, Dahlkemper, Merski, Harkins, Bizzarro, all telling wolf they had enough and Bizzarro was urging businesses that could open safely to do so.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Heard that it was two Reps, criticized Wolf for being a hypocrite for telling everyone to social distance and wear masks and avoid crowds and then does the opposite. Woif admitted it wasn't a good choice , but wanted to support the protesters.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Woif admitted it wasn't a good choice , but wanted to support the protesters.
What about supporting the working men and women of this state who are in financial peril because of his stupid decision making.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
You mean trump, don't you? He's kind of in charge.
Obama was in charge during Ferguson and Baltimore. Was he to blame? Oh wait, he was!!!

But truthfully, I would like to you to lay out, IN DETAIL, exactly how Trump is responsible for all of this, simply because he is the president. I really want to see it, not just the typical drive by post with a cute “Do nothing Donnie” name calling or something.

·
Registered
682 Posts
You mean trump, don't you? He's kind of in charge.
Obama was in charge during Ferguson and Baltimore. Was he to blame? Oh wait, he was!!!

But truthfully, I would like to you to lay out, IN DETAIL, exactly how Trump is responsible for all of this, simply because he is the president. I really want to see it, not just the typical drive by post with a cute “Do nothing Donnie” name calling or something.
C'mon Bugle Boy. He won't be able to come up with any fact based material to justify his rants. He has one of the most severe cases of TDS that I have ever seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts