The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I shot an antelope out in Wyoning and am looking for someone to mount it. I was considering Great Cove in Worfordsburg. If anyone has any reviews of them I would appreciate it. You can PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

Thanks.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Kenny is doing my bear.

One visit to his shop should aleve any fear about the quality of work he does. Amazing falls short of the correct word.

His prices are reasonable as well.

Oh yeah, he is one of the nicest guys you ever want to talk to.

Should be getting the call shortly to pick the bear up. Pedestal mount. He also has beetles and is doing the skull for me. He also removed the rear claws and will have them for me as well.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I think we are at 14 items from Great Cove Wildlife Studio. Deer, ducks, goose and fiberglass fish. Great Cove's work looks awesome the day you pick it up and years later. I now drop off/ ship and tell Kenny to work his magic.
If you would like to see some of the stuff Kenny has done for me please PM a phone number.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Kenny is a true artist! I've gotten 2 deer, 1 steel head, 1 brown trout and 1 largemouth bass done by him and they are all amazing. You will NOT be disappointed!

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Picked up my bear from Great Cove / Kenny Saturday.

Terrific job!

I also sort of decided to take a already tanned coyote hide in to get a shoulder mount.

The bear:

Third picture down, see the skull on the table? That is this bears skull. Kenny does skull work as well.

Bear had an estimated live weight of 239. Sow - 14 years 10 months old.

Taken in Fayette County last year.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Very nice!
Kenny if you are reading these I got a drake mallard and hopefully a drake wood duck coming your way. Johni Sue has been on fire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts