The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es8iGNf9Tmc

this is for big ben, pa birdman and the rest of the guys from this site that ive been having a blast riding with for the last couple months. everyone could do this but me. until now that is. hahaha. video not the best, is from my cell......enjoy

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Just remember ALWAYS keep the right foot on the pegs. If it feels like it's coming back over, don't panic, just tap the rear brake, brings the front right down.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Nice, keep practicing and you'll be able to out do me!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come on rick, you can do it too. that fuel injected king should pull right up !!
no way mike, just tryin to keep up!!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
No, probablly just that white hair Mike!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I dont want to hear about belly. both me and my uncle can wheelie and we aint the smallest out there. alot of it is timeing and knowing when to hit the throttle throw yourself back and pull on the bars at the right time. the reverse wheelies are fairly easy but my front kept hitting the ground and throwing me back down.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the extra weight definately helps. bens uncle probably goes about 350 lbs and pulls his polaris 800 up with ease. my back is so stiff and sore from practicing again last nite i couldnt hargly get out of bed this morning. LOL
hair got nothing to do with it!!!!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
lipcurl said:
my back is so stiff and sore from practicing again last nite i couldnt hargly get out of bed this morning. LOL
hair got nothing to do with it!!!!
You're definately showing your age now Grandpa!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh the price we pay to hang with the young bucks.....its not all bad. got me a back massage from the mrs.!!!!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Yea, an old guy on a Jazzy and another old guy with grey hair and a big belly that can't do wheelies.
Now is the young bucks hangin' with the old bucks or the old bucks hangin' with the young bucks.
I can't remember cause my mind is gone.

Either way I had fun ridin' with all. Wait till I get to the Snow Shoe trails.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
THAT'S RIGHT TEACH YOUR KID'S TO RIDE WITHOUT HELMET'S. WHEN THEY BECOME A STATISTIC OF ( CHILD HURT RIDING ATV ) I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT. THERE ARE TO MANY ACCIDENT'S OUT THERE NOW WHERE THEREARE PERSON'S NOT WEARING HELMET'S DURING PLAYING ON OR RIDING ATV'S. TEACH THEM SOME COMMON SENSE, THEN LET THEM DECIDE ON THEIR OWN WHEN THEY ARE OLDER.NOT MEANT TO BE ABUUZZ KILL BUT RECENTLY LOST A NEPHEW IN MICHIGAN DUE TO BEING KOOL ON AN ATV.STUPID IS AS STUPID IS TAUGHT.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
feel better now you got your .02 in ??????

sure is a good time up there cowdawg, looking forward to riding with you again!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts