The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to give turkey call collectors and call makers here in PA a heads up on a new documentary being filmed about custom callmakers. It is an effort by J.J. Reich, an outdoor writer and coluumist to spotlight the sub culture art around the making of calls for the NWTF Grand National contest in Nashville each year. J.J. and his crew where on hand this year to interview the exhibutors and spectators. IT is set to premiere this time next year, just prior to the 2014 convention. If you find this appealing, you can check out their website at grandnationalglory.com for the latest info, the callmakers that are spotlighted, fund raising info, custom turkey calls for sale and info on the film makers and the crew. I find this to be very interesting, its refreshing to see some individuals giving credit to this incredible artform and the behind the scene people who make call collecting a fun, and sometimes, profitable endeavor for all. Check it out !!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it LEE, I thought of you, and others, as soon as I seen it, Send JJ a message, tell him you seen it here on HPA, and he too will want to talk with you and yours I'm sure. Gregg Gutheridge has already thrown his support into the mix as well, and also of note, J.J. WRITES THE TURKEY CALL artilce for TURKEY CALL MAGAZINE (NWTF) each month, very nice fellow to talk to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts