The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
The only thing they need to rethink is impeachment..........correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't Biden assume the Presidency if Obama was impeached. Not sure if that is am improvement

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Hey if Bama is impeached old Joe can be too. Big thing ids trial is in senate and we know old harry reid and the california twins residing there. I chose not to use capitol letters due to lack of respect for the senate and those members.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
The president's push is drawing resistance from Republicans in Congress. Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, is now vowing to try to impeach Obama if he takes any action via executive order.

He called the plan to implement some controls administratively "an unconstitutional and unconscionable attack on the very founding principles of this republic."

"I will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including, but not limited to, eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment," Stockman said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/.../#ixzz2I5opqLhw

Yes, I do love Texas

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
RichinPa said:
The only thing they need to rethink is impeachment..........correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't Biden assume the Presidency if Obama was impeached. Not sure if that is am improvement
One at a time Rich, one at a time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts