The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After less than 2 1/2 months got my xbow buck back. Shot him the first week of november near my house.

Pics don't do the mount justice.

·
6,448 Posts
nice buck looks greta my taxi called and my archery buck should be done in about a month

·
Registered
18,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
secret said:
sweet! looking like the !wall of fame room! nice mount!!!!!!!
Thanks. I have 3 bucks, a bear, a turkey strutting, a grey fox, a coyote and a snowshoe hare so far. What's great is all were taken within 10 miles of my house.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Not to pick out flaws, but what is the story behind the seam up the left shoulder to about the base of the throat patch? Hopefully, it is just the lighting. The muscle detail in the neck/turn is great.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
beagler said:
secret said:
sweet! looking like the !wall of fame room! nice mount!!!!!!!
Thanks. I have 3 bucks, a bear, a turkey strutting, a grey fox, a coyote and a snowshoe hare so far. What's great is all were taken within 10 miles of my house.
Great looking buck! Nice! Looks like you're on your way to a great collection of mounts.

·
Registered
18,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fly Guy said:
Not to pick out flaws, but what is the story behind the seam up the left shoulder to about the base of the throat patch? Hopefully, it is just the lighting. The muscle detail in the neck/turn is great.
It's the lighting/pic. It doesn't stand out like that wen you look at it. It's not a seam but muscle contour on the form.

·
Registered
18,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
diablo666 said:
I think it looks good.If you don't mind me asking who did the work?
Jeff Balmer up near Endicott,NY. He does fantastic work. Like I said they really are a poor pics my camera took.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts