The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was well worth the 2 hour trip to Springs PA for me!
Not only did I save a bunch of cash but Arrowhead really took the time to sit back and make sure I was happy! We even went out and shot about ten shots in the blasing wind we had. That being said the crossbow held an impressive group at 20 yards. I really couldn't believe how quiet the bow seemed when I heard it go off the first time. FORGET seeing the arrow in flight at 20 yards, all you hear is the crossbow and the arrow hitting the bag! I will post a lot more on this bow when I get a chance to sit down and shoot, Saturday was miserable and with mom's day yesterday there just wasn't time for it(KILLING ME!) He didn't have any arrows in stock but has them ordered and is going to ship them out when they are done. I didn't get sent away empty handed though! HE gave me 3 arrows of the only 6 he had in the shop. Nice shop and has about everything you need for a crossbow on hand. I strongly recommend Arrowhead outdoors to all of you for your crossbow and other archery needs! I have to order me some of that custom deer pee! I really couldn't be happier with my new xbow or the experience I had at Arrowheads. I will put it you this way.. I got the Parker perfect storm package (except for the arrows I got 12 Victory shafts instead of 6 hotshot bolts) 3 EXTRA victory bolts with field tips, a 450 series bag target, the upgraded and I DO MEAN UPGRADED XB-30 X-bow scope, one pack of limbsavers for the foot stirrup and one pack of the limb saver "strips" that you can stick on anywhere, for about somewhere in the neighbor hood of 200.00 PLUS - cheaper than I could have gotten just the basic package of the "Perfect storm" Not to mention my local dealer told me he didn't have this x-bow in stock and that if I wanted him to get it in I would need a deposit of 250.00 at which point if I didn't like the bow I would be stuck taking it or lose the cash! I do understand they would be stuck with it if I didn't buy it, but if you are in the business and want return customers and strong recomendations you need to have what you advertise in stock...

WELL DONE ARROWHEAD AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
18,621 Posts
Congrats. You will be more than pleased and you dealt with the right dealer for sure.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Contgrats as well my new rig is a Tornado with the XB30 and I just added the string supressor. Is there anything else to add to a Parker ?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They have the sims limb saver anti vibration buttons you can place in the holes of the stirrup as well as the 4" long strips that stick on. I think I am going to use the strips as an added finger grip under the thumb rail on my cyclone. They are nice and soft "gel like feel" they would provide an excellent grip when it is wet outside. Arrowhead has them in stock, he gave them to me and said if I had any areas that I felt were noisy to add one.... But I have yet to find a rattle or noise...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problems here yet. It is nice and crisp. A little heavy for my taste but not bad at all. From what I hear it is a very good trigger.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I am just amazed at the quality. My old crossbows seem very ol school compared to these. I meant I love the trigger.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
I am taking the Tornado out tomorrow for my first turkey hunt of the year...nice thing is I know I get to shot it at least once.

My son will be away at a Scout weekend
or he would be carrying the Enforcer right by my side...seems funny he is the one that got me all hyped on using our crossbows for spring turkey this year and we have yet to be out becasue of other stuff and bad weather and the season is slipping by.

Anyway, here is too good products and good dealers!!!! And sliced turkey for lunch....
, looking forward to my first spring hunt eventhough it is solo.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Arrowhead is a good guy.I don't have a Parker but the Excal Axiom for my son came from him.Best service in the business.I would much rather deal with a man or woman I can talk to.Not a sales associate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts