The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parents moving to a retirement place and of course There is 55+ years of stuff in the garage and basement. Looking for any feedback on trash removal services you may have used and the cost

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Look up an Auctioeer that will bax it up ans sell it for you and make some money.

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Have a big yard sale

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO time for all that. Need to be a company that has guys and trucks or dumpsters. Im buying the house and it's going,it's junk But I am keeping the good junk
. I have to move in and then fix up my house to sell. And to make it worse....All happening during Turkey season

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
Move all the junk into the house you are selling and give it to the new owners!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Take all the burnable junk to IVN's...all the unburnable junk to Bucketheads......and any stained glass to GIE's......

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Wald Jager said:
Parents moving to a retirement place and of course There is 55+ years of stuff in the garage and basement. Looking for any feedback on trash removal services you may have used and the cost
Been there done that. We had the time though and had an estate sale. Put an ad in the paper, Craig's List, etc. stating what you're doing and it's free...they just have to haul it out. You'd be surprised what people will take.

Another option...there is actually a company named "Got Junk". They will come in and haul everything out. Not sure of their prices though. Here's a link to them...www.1800gotjunk.com

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Set it out along the road people will steal it, don't put a free sign on it or they wont touch it.......

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Danesdad said:
my junks kinda itchy right now.
Take it to IVN;s....he will put it in a fire pit.........."chesnuts roasting on a open fire......"

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Well I certainly believe it is certainly your right to have certain reservations about the certainty of whether or not it is certainly right, i don't necesasarly believe it is certainly right either.......

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GIE said:
Wald Jager said:
Been there done that. We had the time though and had an estate sale. Put an ad in the paper, Craig's List, etc. stating what you're doing and it's free...they just have to haul it out. You'd be surprised what people will take.

Another option...there is actually a company named "Got Junk". They will come in and haul everything out. Not sure of their prices though. Here's a link to them...www.1800gotjunk.com
Thats the kind of outfit I'm looking for ,any others out there in the montgomery,bucks co. area?

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Sorry you are on the wrong side of the state. We could clear most houses in two days.
A few things to look into:
Look for an independent refuse hauler. Most will do clean ups/outs after morning routes.
If willing to do yourself. Waste management has the "bagger" you fill they haul. If you do this you should separate the metal. Also separate the cookware etc. Basically the kitchen goes to good will etc. they will pickup.
The got junk guys can be very reasonable if you want no parts of the work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts