The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive always been a ford guy but ive been looking for a new truck to get out of my 04 explorer, because the tranny was starting to knock and I wasn't sure how many miles she had left in her. went and drove both a ford and dodge, and felt both were very similar, but the dodge was a little cheaper and more features, went to one dealership and we couldn't make something work on anew truck, but went to another today that I had seen on the internet and they worked with me and got me into something im really proud to say that's mine, 2013 ram 1500 big horn, had low mileage and was in excellent condition, and man is she sweet, im really looking so see what my mpg is gonna be because I wasn't getting very good mpg with my explorer as it was. heres some pictures

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Very nice! I always liked the way those Mopars sound and they knocked it out of the park with the dual exhaust set up. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
I am looking really hard at the Ram 2500 Tradesman. You can still get them pretty bare bones and they offer about 20 colors for them. I want a Ford F250 but Ford prices are much higher. Congrats on your new truck

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congrats, nice truck! I drive a 2011 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew and really like it. Got 53k on it. Runs great and the Hemi is super strong motor.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
Nice truck!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys, its my first "new" truck, did it all by myself no help from anybody just the swest of my brow, so shes kinds special you know what i mean!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I think most of us here know exactly how you feel. Whether it's a Dodge,Ford, or Chevy there's something special about that first truck that you busted your butt for!

·
Registered
313 Posts
aswallace911 said:
well ive always been a ford guy but ive been looking for a new truck to get out of my 04 explorer, because the tranny was starting to knock and I wasn't sure how many miles she had left in her. went and drove both a ford and dodge, and felt both were very similar, but the dodge was a little cheaper and more features, went to one dealership and we couldn't make something work on anew truck, but went to another today that I had seen on the internet and they worked with me and got me into something im really proud to say that's mine, 2013 ram 1500 big horn, had low mileage and was in excellent condition, and man is she sweet, im really looking so see what my mpg is gonna be because I wasn't getting very good mpg with my explorer as it was. heres some pictures

Cool! Good luck with it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts