The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
That is indeed a beauty! Like GB,Jr., I would think your rifle has more of a Berks Co./Lehigh Co. profile. It would seem a bit "fancy" for a Tenn. poor boy, but as long as you are happy with it, and it shoots where you aim it, you should feel free to label it as you see fit!

Best of luck with it, and I hope it becomes a true part of you as you get to know it. I couldn't help noticing that the lock is positioned properly!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
She's a beauty, I really like those slender long rifles. Get her out in the early season and make some meat.

·
Banned
900 Posts
Gotta love a lefty!! Great loooking smokepole!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Poor boy??? I do believe that a poor boy would look a bit less fancy---more along the line of a "barn gun".....However sir you have a mighty nice looking flintlock there

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Nice!Show us the groups and then show us the dead deer next week.Makes a real nice pic!

·
Premium Member
23,984 Posts
410-er said:
Nice!Show us the groups and then show us the dead deer next week.Makes a real nice pic!
Now we're talkin 410-er!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Just dont carry it in thick brush where you might trip!

·
Registered
599 Posts
That is a beautiful gun, I'm not sure I would hunt with it. I love wood stocks but I switch the nice stocks out with less nice stocks......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts