The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been almost a year since we dueled each other on the mt. Winter has been long this year and spring has finally come. I whipped two toms last week as they thought they were going to take over my area. I am the king of the Mt. here and they know it.

All my lady friends know I'm the big boy too. I will be looking forward to messing with you come May. You know I am going to make a fool of you again just like last year.

I have managed to put on a little weight this year and my spurs are a little longer but nice and sharp.

Well gotta go Moss, see you on the Mountain,

Ol' Sneaky

Registered
I have a message for Tom: Better keep tight lipped if you want to see the summer, Moss has a new call in his bag of tricks. lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kip Feroce said:
I have a message for Tom: Better keep tight lipped if you want to see the summer, Moss has a new call in his bag of tricks. lol
No...2 new calls

Registered
Was at the neighbors Sat and he said check this out. He rubbed the side of a coffee can real fast and a turkey gobbled. I looked in disbelief. He did it again and the turkey was closer. I couldn't beleive it. I don't know the connection.

Registered
This will be my first turkey hunting season... and yesterday was the first time a turkey flew down and slammed into the side of my wife's van (all were okay). Coincidence? I think not!!!

They are stalking us all. Moss, you are not alone!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.