The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to figure out before hand in case i get something worth mounting this year. Either coyote, fox, or deer are all possibilities. Im from the southern tip of allegheny. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
wild @ heart taxidermy
in north allegheny county
412-953-2785

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I will start first with two that I have used and would use again.

I have used, as well as 5 hunting friends,
Bob McCall Taxidermy Sewickely,PA. Bob and his wife has done some excellent work on a number of bears we have harvested. I would use him and would not be afraid to recommend him !

I have also had a Mule deer done by Bob Mcginnis Taxidermy in Butler county. He did an excellent job.

I would highly recommend that you stay away from
<span style="color: #FF0000">Bob Orie Taxidermy </span>in Hopewell Pa. I have had a very bad experience and would not reccommend him.!! I will not post what happened but if you PM I will give you the details on this specific Taxidermist. Stay away from this Taxidermist !!!!!!!!

Timber

·
Registered
293 Posts
you must be drawn to taxidermist named bob!!!haha just kidding...i thought it was unusual to have that many bobs in doing taxidermy in one area.

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
bob mccall and jackie are the only ones that touch my animals with a knife after i field dress them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts