The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
something somewhere is wrong dont know what yet. but something does not seem right. the guns you mentioned are mild compare to what i shoot. only thing i can think of u are shooting the low end nikons, and leupold, cause i have alot of vari x 3s and top nikons, and they are on 338s, 416 rems, 460 weatherbys. for years and hundreds of shots and never ever once have i had a problem . i can see maybe nikons, but i just dont know what to tell you, i have 4200 series busnells scopes also and i put them up aganist some of the best glass in the $550 dollar range.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
dont know what to say moosehunter, are these newer model year scopes. i would say all my scopes are around 1993 to about 2000, the ones on the big guns, maybe they were built much better then dont know. all i know is i would be one angry person if a 06 was breaking my scopes. i did see at least 4 different burris scopes all on different guns. from the middle 90s come apart real fast from guns of 22/250 to 340 weatherby.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.