The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biden proposes training cops to shoot attackers in the leg to reduce fatalities from the comfort and safety of his basement! And this is the best candidate the demo's could come up with? :surprise2:

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
With double barrel shotguns, no doubt. A blast or two to the leg at close range with a shotgun....good chance of hitting the femoral artery. Quick bleed out....count me in!:grin2:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
simoncool I didn't mean that leg! What I meant if you use a shotgun you would blow the leg completely off! But, In the right hands you could take all three! Shouldn't be hard to keep up with him if he decides to run for it! >:)

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Loggy,Loggy, It takes courage to make a fool of yourself and Biden have already done a good job! :grin2:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Loggy,Loggy, It takes courage to make a fool of yourself and Biden have already done a good job!
It’s just sad when someone hates someone else so much that they will literally side with the enemy and do whatever it takes to get rid of them...

People who claim to be diehard conservatives with strong principles but are actually giddy with the thought that this death and destruction will get rid of the person that they hate so much...

Hey, billions in damage and injuries and death everywhere, but it got rid of him, didn’t it?
Make no mistake that

·
Premium Member
23,601 Posts
A Trump/Biden debate will last about 1 minute or less if they disallow using the words "very, very, very, tremendous, tremendous"....LOL!! BB....take your blinders off & you will quickly see the "real enemy"!! You continually refer to "hate".....nope it's just having the ability to recognize reality vs being politically sheepherded.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
A Trump/Biden debate will last about 1 minute or less if they disallow using the words "very, very, very, tremendous, tremendous"....LOL!! BB....take your blinders off & you will quickly see the "real enemy"!! You continually refer to "hate".....nope it's just having the ability to recognize reality vs being politically sheepherded.:smile2:
You crack me up 😂

In all seriousness, if Biden actually is allowed by his handlers to debate Trump, the only folks who will have a clue what Ole Joe is saying are stroke survivors and dementia patients.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
"Real Enemy" No person running for President should be call that! I would rather be hated then call real enemy even though they mean the same except when Americans say enemy it pretends to war and killings

1 - 20 of 20 Posts