The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...assault-rifles/

The stuff that keeps coming out of her mouth just makes me more and more disgusted.

"Some may have [wanted guns], yes, but if where you are you are going is 'do they need an assault weapon?' I don't think so".

So what did all those Boston PD officers, Watertown PD officers, FBI agents, Mass State Police troopers, SWAT team members, and various military teams NEED them for??? There were literally HUNDREDS of LE and military roaming the streets, all armed to the teeth with ARs with 30 round mags slapped in.

And to top it all off, they all missed the suspect when they swept through the neighborhood. Some of the most highly trained agents in the country, armed with infrared cameras and the most high tech gadgets you can get and they missed him. If not for an astute resident, they may well still be looking for him.

So now, what would have happened if the home owner pulled back the boat cover and the suspect would have come up blazing away and killed him and then his wife? What if after dark the suspect would have attempted to break into their house?

So I ask again, what did all the LE and military NEED all those assault rifles for? Couldn't they just have used their sidearms with 7 rounds loaded up or just 12 gauge shotguns???

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
IF all that would have happened, one thing is for sure. That ugly hag Fienstien would've been safe and sound protected by armed guards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts