The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Longtime hardware store owner "Pete" Petersen fell on the ice Monday and broke his hip. Currently at a nursing home in Warren.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Re: Sad News From Sheffield

That is bad. The poker game will probably totally dissolve now. Stopped there many a time.

·
Registered
822 Posts

Our Mom is 94 , She broke Her hip on December 17 of 2011 , She is not only out of the nursing home but is getting around pretty good , don't give up on the card game yet.....lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Good news!
Stopped at Peterson's hardware store on Saturday and found him back at work, he is using a walker but doing good.

·
Registered
500 Posts

That's good to hear. When we need anything at camp we usually go there. My pap used to get his license there every Saturday before Rifle season. Lol. A few years back I think I got a bear stamp from there. Do they still sell licenses?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

I bought my license there this year, and I always try to look there first when I need something for the camp. Very nice gentleman. I hope he heals quickly!

·
Registered
21 Posts

I haven't been through Sheffield in ages but there used to be a hardware store there we stopped in to get materials for our camp in Tiona. I think it was called McKluskey's. Would this be the same place?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts