The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Hawke optics. It appears we might have the new XB-30 sooner than expected. They are now saying that we might have them the first part of April. I sure hope so. I can't wait to get mine mounted and tested.

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Me too!! I may have to hold a bit because I just dumped some cash into a motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Motorcycle? I'm getting the itch to ride! Dirt or street, I've always been a motorcycle fan. My wedding present was the motocross track for a day.

We won $150 in gear for this photo.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Arrowhead you may need a little travel time 3 of us are from the Pittsburgh area.Lol.I know this is the crossbow forum but with nice weather and bikes being talked about,I had to go to the range and burn some 45's through my Glock.Felt good.My kid burned some 22 lr's in the antique Winchester I passed to him for a special Christmas present.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lots of nice looking bikes. I would be willing to drive out and meet if we could arrange a place and time. It's going to have to be a bit later in the spring. There is too much gravel on the roads here, to keep mine upright.

I know what you mean about buring some powder. Lately, I've been looking over some of my fishing equipment. Why does turkey season have to start so late?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice bike Beagler. Gotta love the 109's. Just be extra careful when changing the oil....or it will leak out of the air filter case. Did that once and I'm still hearing the "that isn't oil...it's soy sauce" jokes.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Soy sauce only leaks from the air cleaner on certain bikes.But if you overfill a Sportster it will leak oil from the air cleaner.Lol.Joking guys,I don't care what anyone rides but myself.Your bikes would smoke mine but for me it's a state of mind I get riding it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts