1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
You do know, Bub, that Nostradamus predicted the Oreo cookie would be invented in the very early 1900's (1912 to be exact), don't you?

A cowinkiedink? I think not!

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
I love that companies finally picked up the theme with advertising. I like the pudding offering to the Mayan gods -

See ya on the 22nd!

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
My son says this Dec 21st thing has my 9 year old granddaughter scared to death.He talked to her about the tragic Newtown incident , but this is her concern....

·
Administrator
28,382 Posts
Most summer nights I can step out onto my deck and hear the mournful sounds of loons. It's a haunting sort of a sound that really gets your attention, but I make it a point not to pay much attention to it. After all, it's coming from a bunch of loons.

·
Administrator
28,382 Posts
RonM said:
The world is full of loons and we hear them constanty.....
Yep, they've been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of time and it hasnt happened yet.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Would those be mountain loons you be referring to?

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
atr said:
Why do people always say the world is ending?, it doesn't matter cause we're all gonna die someday anyway. Merry Christmas
Not really atr. When this time comes there will be some that will never die. I'm not one to predict as only our Lord knows the time but it does seem that this age's close is drawing near. Check out: 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-54

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

·
Registered
22,060 Posts
The end of the world 12/21/12 thing made for a good excuse to not go to work Friday.

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
SigPro2340 said:
The end of the world 12/21/12 thing made for a good excuse to not go to work Friday.
Hope your boss buys it!! lol

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
This worry over the end of the world because of the end of the Mayan calendar is ridiculous. How people can be so foolish and insecure as to accept this nonsense is beyond me.

Particularly with real and obvious threats that confront us ...... like ........

Zombies!

·
Administrator
28,382 Posts
Lol!
That fake blood on the zombie looks remarkably like the strawberry shell stuff ya dip your ice cream cone into!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts