The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to everyone going after both of these!Maybe we could make this a progress thread or something. See whats going on in different areas of the state. Here in 2A where I'm trapping the numbers are low but they are here. I called one in hunting fox at this farm a few weeks back and now I'm gonna set it hard. It was a big cat. Had it a 15 yds. I had another under me at another farm 3 days later but it was a kitten. Maybe 12lbs. What's everyones favorite sets and lures?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

what they look like! dirthole with violator 7 and ground up mice.

the set (remake) along a logging road.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Had my day all set, woke up up the flu, puking, chills, severe head ache. Trying to shake this off, have the whole week off. This [censored]!

·
Registered
626 Posts
this may be offensive to some of you hardcore bobcat and fisher guys but ima just leave my sets i already have out, and hope i get lucky and fill my bobcat tag. XD
time will tell, good luck and tight chains to all!

·
Super Moderator
5,182 Posts
Same here Rolling. Can't catch cats in 2d..... But plenty of fisher around. Put out 21 sets, all dirt hole, on Friday. Made em good enough for canines. Set on logging trails instead of the usual fields. Caught a big male fisher last year during the season , plus two grey fox, with the same sets.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
oksus said:
Had my day all set, woke up up the flu, puking, chills, severe head ache. Trying to shake this off, have the whole week off. This [censored]!
Should have gotten a flu shot and take vitamin C every day Like I do John. I haven't missed a day of work or anything else in 7 years now. I hope you get better real quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts