The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The March issue of Field and Stream has a good article by T. Edward Nickens. The article has a little bit of that hare "trickery" nonsense, but he is a great writer and does a nice job of describing a March hare hunt in the North Country. It's the best article I've read on hare hunting. Plus, it would do a lot of you some good to read something other than the posts on this forum.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
lawdog said:
The March issue of Field and Stream has a good article by T. Edward Nickens. The article has a little bit of that hare "trickery" nonsense, but he is a great writer and does a nice job of describing a March hare hunt in the North Country. It's the best article I've read on hare hunting. Plus, it would do a lot of you some good to read something other than the posts on this forum.
reading articles is no teacher , I prefer to spend my time learning by spending time in the hare woods on weekends . the hares write their own stories !

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
lawdog ,
a cunnerman like me hasn't yet learned to read , i'll spend my weekends alone in the hare swamps ,with my hound !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts