The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this scope on another crossbow, it was sold under SA Sport, but couldn't find it and noticed it's also sold under Centerpoint's name....I got it off Ebay free shipping for $40.00.....Just putting it out there for others if they are looking for a a scope without breaking the bank

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I bought mine on ebay, dealer was upgrading his lower ten points to a better scope and was selling the take offs, rumor has it the ten points are made by Hawke, really like it...

·
Registered
714 Posts
I own tenpoints and think they are fine. Hawk has been the only other option I know of through my research. Crossbows create a lot more impact compared to a gun so the scope is built to handle that.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tenpoint, Hawke and others are all made in China ......I bet most are made by the same company

·
Registered
435 Posts
My Mission came with a Hawke. I have been pleasantly surprised. Most important thing in any scope is holding point of aim. In three years still shoots in the same hole on same target at 30 yds. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I see a lot of people talk trash about CenterPoint. My Sniper 370 came with a lit 4X CenterPoint scope and has worked well for me for the last 3 seasons. I shoot my x-bow to unload it so have probably shot over 200 bolts out of it?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see a lot of people talk trash about CenterPoint. My Sniper 370 came with a lit 4X CenterPoint scope and has worked well for me for the last 3 seasons. I shoot my x-bow to unload it so have probably shot over 200 bolts out of it?
cause you didn't spend alot of money versus a expensive crossbow, they both do the samething

I found a few months ago a Centerpoint 415 at Walmart on clearance sale for $169.00, I purchased a Hawke model # 12221 scope for $100 brand new in box, I'm using Victory Decimator lighted bolts paid $30 for three (2 packs) they fly great.....I had the trigger worked on, now it's 2.5 lb pull, with a 1/8" creep, and replaced the bolt retainer with a brush retainer....and at the end of day it will kill as good as a very expensive crossbow and it's very accurate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts