The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I haven`t shot my Excalibur Exocet 200 for a while now. I would like to have it looked over and tuned up and possibly a scope added. Can you reccomend to me a good crossbow tech near Pittsburgh? I live in the South Hills. Thanks all!

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Hi all. I haven`t shot my Excalibur Exocet 200 for a while now. I would like to have it looked over and tuned up and possibly a scope added. Can you reccomend to me a good crossbow tech near Pittsburgh? I live in the South Hills. Thanks all!

Nothing much to tune up on an Excal. Check all the fasteners for snug. Put on a new string, which you can do yourself in about two minutes with their inexpensive rig, twisting the string until it rests within the marks on the riser, and you're done.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Hey Jack. I have a brand new Hawke 1.5X-5X scope with the speed dial and a new string that I think will fit that Exocet. You can have both if you would like. Next time you are out towards me, let me know and we can meet up and they are yours.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really appreciate the info fellas!! Thank you.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jack. I have a brand new Hawke 1.5X-5X scope with the speed dial and a new string that I think will fit that Exocet. You can have both if you would like. Next time you are out towards me, let me know and we can meet up and they are yours.
I really/really appreciate that Bro!! I will keep in touch. I still want to have it looked over, get some new bolts, heads and such. And...... I gotta find my scope base for it!! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Jay Peake on Arona Road in north huntingdon. He can tune and set up anything with a string.
He has been around for a while too. He was the Olympic long bow world champion in 1957, yes 1957.
Very interesting gentleman.
He is right of the Irwin exit 61 of the PA Turnpike.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jay Peake on Arona Road in north huntingdon. He can tune and set up anything with a string.
He has been around for a while too. He was the Olympic long bow world champion in 1957, yes 1957.
Very interesting gentleman.
He is right of the Irwin exit 61 of the PA Turnpike.
Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts