The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I broke down and borrowed an inline from a buddy. I'm going to carry it while my son partakes in the junior antlerless hunt. I guess we'll see what its all about. I thought about taking my flinter but where we're hunting I'll have shots out to 100 yards or better.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
That's the main reason I got into the inline gig. My primary blind presents shots from 20-175 yards. I wanted the ability to reach further accurately & with sufficient energy...
(My other front-stuffers are all flintlocks in 1:66)

Did you get a dope chart from your buddy along with the rifle? BDC scope? You'll want that if you go much past 100 yards.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Good luck to both of you. I predict that by this time next season, you will own one of your own. Maybe even one for the boy!:smile2:

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the main reason I got into the inline gig. My primary blind presents shots from 20-175 yards. I wanted the ability to reach further accurately & with sufficient energy...
(My other front-stuffers are all flintlocks in 1:66)

Did you get a dope chart from your buddy along with the rifle? BDC scope? You'll want that if you go much past 100 yards.

It has a BDC scope on it. I don't anticipate shooting much past 100 yards but I'm set if I have to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts