The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 13 year old son Cameron, has his 1st boxing match tonight at the Royal on rt88 in the south hills of PGH. He is opening bout.
Fighting at 95lbs. Some of you met him this year at the On Point hunt in Sept. He also has a picture of his deer in Youth Forum. He has trained hard for the last year and Im really excited that its paying off tonight!! If you live nearby and enjoy boxing stop by.Doors open at 6:30. Our gym(PGH Boxing 51) has 5 fighters tonight battling tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for late update. Cameron fought one heck of a fight. Unfortunetly, he lost in a close decision. One judge gave it to Cameron and the other 2 had his opponent winning by 1 point each, which is basically one punch. It was the 1st fight of the night and both kids really performed well..
He has his next fight in Dubois on 4/06/13. Not familiar with the area, but if any HPA memberss live nearby and enjoy local boxing please come and check it out.. either way, Ill keep you guys updated.. Rich

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Western PA Golden Gloves

not sure yet. will let you guys know as soon as i do.this is 2nd round of tourney so there should be some good fights as kids will be competing from all over the western side of PA that were regional winners...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sorry guys for the late response. Been super busy training Cameron. The fights tonight will be at the Dubois Country Club. They start at 7. Meetin at the gym and leavin Pittsburgh in 2 hours...My son is Cameron . Will be fighting age 13 95lbs. We will have 3 others fighting from our gym. Shouldnt be hard to figure out who I am afterwards. If anybody comes tonight, feel free to say Hi.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts

How did things go for Cameron?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts