The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I like to Hike some this time of year and the other day I was watching some hikers on youtube that had hiked the Appalachian Trail talk about there experiences . A few of them gave praise to Gold Bond Medicated power, not being able to shower that much it made them feel a little fresher. I'm not going to hike the A.T. but I thought I would buy some anyway to try it out. I sprinkled some in my socks, when I put on the first sock a cloud of powder popped up and I inhaled it, in just a few minutes I started feeling really weird and for a while I was actually walking around the house thinking I was a Ship's Captain, it was very weird , i'm feeling a little more normal now just a little dizzy,, OH CRAP MAN OVERBOARD !! I gotta go

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
You are dizzy. Why didn't you make yourself an Admiral? You wouldn't have to deal with those man overboard situations.

Go on, inhale some more and promote yourself.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
I was shoppin at Dollar General for some yesterday.I use this stuff all the time but usually buy the cheaper store brands.I try to hold my breath when applying this stuff though.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
I, like you, suffered from inhaling second hand fumigation dusts. That's why I switched to Tinactin® Jock Itch Cream. It relieved painful itching, chafing and burning of jock itch rash and other areas while being advertised for use in the groin area

·
Registered
24,965 Posts
misfire1 said:
I, like you, suffered from inhaling second hand fumigation dusts. That's why I switched to Tinactin® Jock Itch Cream. It relieved painful itching, chafing and burning of jock itch rash and other areas while being advertised for use in the groin area
Doesn't it get a little squishy when you put it in yer socks?

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
must be some darn tall socks or.....some dern short legs

·
Registered
16,493 Posts
That's why I switched to Tinactin® Jock Itch Cream
I thought that stuff was great, and was just about through an entire tube of it.... then my wife informed me it wasn't toothpaste.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
So every time you were "itching" to tell the wife off.....you just brushed your teeth and the desire was gone.............brilliant.....

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Gold bond works great but this stuff is soooo much more fun to take up to the cash register.

·
Registered
21,257 Posts
Fleroo said:
That's why I switched to Tinactin® Jock Itch Cream
I thought that stuff was great, and was just about through an entire tube of it.... then my wife informed me it wasn't toothpaste.
At least your teeth don't itch.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Bearklr said:
Gold bond works great but this stuff is soooo much more fun to take up to the cash register.

As funny as the name is ,it's a good product. Dust your shorts when you ride the motorcycle on a all day trip and it stops the burn. Tried and true!
And sometimes it comes with a product sticker!(which is on my bike)

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
misfire1 said:

That's been my hair cream for year

1 - 20 of 28 Posts