The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If everything stays the course I should be going over to see Arrowhead this Saturday for a brand new Parker Cyclone. I spoke with him on Friday and he couldn't have been nicer! He took his time and explained everyhting to me as I am going to be new to the crossbow world. Sounds like it's going to take me about and hour and 45 minutes to get there from Indiana county, should be a nice trip! He is 100.00 dollars cheaper than my local dealer and I get 12 bolts not 6! I am thinking the savings are worth the drive plus the fact you guys seem to hold him in high reguards. I will more than likely be getting that new XB-30 scope as well if he has one.....
Anyone have any suggestions for a target? Arrowhead if you read this do you have any there? I will be sure to make a post when I get back with a full report of the Parker Cyclone.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Welcome to Team Parker..

Arrowhead is about one stop shop as you can get to go from 0 to 60.

BEST OF LUCK with it all!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
We have been using the Big Shot 300 and 450 with feild points and the Rinehart 18-1 with broadheads. We have both in stock. I'll be trying to get more XB 30's in until the weekend. We had a bunch of them and they went quick. Either way, we can set you up with a loaner scope and exchange it for the XB when they come in.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't see anything getting in my way of being there when your doors open(aside from family!of course). I am all in on this and if you need money to hold a scope it's done!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
If I can get them I will hold one for you. I'm going to call in a minute to check status of them. I re-ordered earlier today.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You ever watch Rambo? "I do not know who you are yet.... but I will" I can't wait to meet you and check these things out. You sound like a pretty upstanding guy, I am sure it will be worth the trip for both of us. I will drop you a line and will be checking the forums until Friday evening. See you Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
I wish he was closer to me. He still gets all my business.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha your closer than me! I just wanted to make a half day of it I guess??? Not to mention I have never even seen in person let alone held the cyclone. I just didn't want to order the darn thing from a local dealer that said if I order it---its yours. Which I guess I can understand. To me if I was selling them I would at least want one of each model?? But with todays economy I guess I can see why.......

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
I ordered an Excalibur Axiom for my son from Arrowhead.Don't worry Arrowhead I will post a field report.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
I expect it will perform much like a Phoenix does.I know you and many other on here are Parker type guys but I let him pick it out.He didn't have too many choices since his cash match ended at $5.Lol.He either got an Axiom or enforcer.He saw both on the net and made his choice.Not as good as shooting both.Hey his dad won't complain.At least he likes to hunt and shoot weapons.He was pumped saturday when we had 2 gobblers going even though the gobblers beat us.This weekend we hope it works out better.I need tick spray though.Those dang things love me.Both times out they were on me.I can feel when they walk on me.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arrowhead, Did you happen to order the pads we spoke about for the hand rail? If not no biggie you can just ship them to me and I will pay you for them on Saturday. Also want to check out that folding hand grip you mentioned.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The pads will be here tomorrow. I should have everything ready for Saturday....except the Victory arrows. I'm having a bit of a problem keeping them in stock. They sell out fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts