The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys not sure hoe much time I will have here with travelling and all so just want to say THANKS to all that had a hand in getting this to the point that it is....

Tomorrow at this time we will be final prepping to get the Show started...and I LOOK FORWARD to not heving to do it via keyboard and having my feet on the ground at Cresson.

To all that are coming...be patient with us and ENJOY THE HECK out of the whole thing, I look forward most to putting faces with so many names and relaxing around that campfire tomorrow night and with everyone....

De me a favor...althought the event is free overall (food has some cost) , any money spent/donated at this either goes to the club for all their hard work and costs or to Hunt of a Lifetime as a direct doantion to make some kid's dream come true. I know no one has extra money nowadays...but a couple bucks toward the cause sure would make this Event make a mark beyond the 20th of September.

SAFE TRAVELS ALL!!! See you there...

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
It's looking good at this point for me to make it out on Sunday. Working and have my god-daughters 2nd birthday party on Sat.

Thank You Rooster Booster, Grouchy Coyote and all involved for making this happen

Maybe we can make this thread the final role call for all those planning to make the trip.

Let everyone know if you know you'll be there...

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hope every one has an awesome time!! Wish i could make it! Make sure there are plenty of pics!!

·
Super Moderator
26,998 Posts
I hope you all have a great, enjoyable weekend

I'm looking forward to the stories and pics an Monday!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
They will be copyrighted...

Only those who have attended will become privy to the info...

Still here at the clubhouse printing schedule and such...

5am is coming earlier and earlier...

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Having a blast at the HPA Bash!

Dunk tank was COLD, but worth it! Great cause!

If you have a chance, come on up today or tommorrow!!

Pleasure meeting you Larry!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Pic's would be great..... BUT..... I think you'll have to wait till at least tomorrow for some pic's to start filtering in.... I'll be heading out there tomorrow morning....

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
GalThatFishes said:
Dunk tank was COLD, but worth it! Great cause!
Yes it was!!! Only the first one hurt though. Peppy had first toss at me and in I went. Great time and met many of the fine folks from this board.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Woodsnut..... I'll probably get there around 10-11 Am.... I'm still in work and won't get home till around 2 Am. Grab 3 hours sleep and shower and hit the road... Should take roughly 5 hours from Jersey....

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Whelan, Man those hours make it tough.. I have to go in for a couple hours about 7am, then out to Cresson's Club less than an hour away and getting there about same time. You have my respect doing what you are.. I'll buy you all the coffee you want for driving that far both ways. BTW... I don't like coffee at all
Hope to see you there

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Woodsnut.... I'm used to driving alot and keeping long hour's...... LOL Just did two trip's out to Illinois in August... Non-stop.... Last trip when I got there I went out and hung three stand's....

Looking forward to meeting you.... I should be around the area where Cresson is selling ticket's for the raffle's as we donated the turkey hunt's in Illinois.... I'm bringing a nice shed from out there.... I also believe I'll be at the dunk tank around 12 PM.... Got to send BootMud for a dunk.... LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts