The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Using generic glyphosate 41% with surfactant already added have had fairly good results by might need to repeat spray. Used Poast Plus which supposedly has surfactant also to kill grass in a clover field and had to spray 2-3 times to be effective. Do you recommend adding additonal surfact to Glyphosate and Poast Plus. Will it be more effective? If so what kind of surfactant do you recommend? I am not at the property full time so don't have a lot of flexibility. Thanks!

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Joe, that's where I get all my supplies. Think I paid $180 for Poast+ last year. I sprayed end of April. But won't get back up until early Aug. so we'll see how it took. Do you add crop oilo or other surfactants to Poast + or Glyphosate?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.