The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I looked at a couple campers here on Thursday. Really liked the place and found a camper on a lot we really like. Anybody here have any experience with this place? Good, bad or indifferent I would like to hear about it. Thanks, Don

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yes, I live a couple of miles from it... Nice place to live, there's a lot of year round residents...it's gated and you need the codes to enter the gate...big variety of homes from travel trailors to million dollar chalet's... Has it's own pool, I spent a lot of time there when my kids were little but haven't lately...you could buy a home outside it much cheaper than inside if you like the area...tons of game lands that actually have game near St Lawrence, big atvpark called Rock Run very neat also if your into that...all my back yard

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I was looking at a lot for a permanent homesite and got some mixed reviews. The housing development part and trailer portions are two different places from what I hear. Obviously this isn't true about everyone but it seems from what I hear the residents are more quite and kind of keep to theselves. The trailer areas are a mixed bag of people. Some are there to party, ride golf carts, send their kids to the baby sitter (aka pool) and then there are others that pretty much just keep to themselves. Don't know how true this is but I heard this from two seperate people that are residents there...could be a holier than thou attitude but can only go by what I hear

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies..really thinking hard about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts