The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
I'm rooting for the Giants....but I think New England will win. It will be close until halftime and then the Pats will run away with it.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Don't care for either team, but we have a local boy on the Giants in Henry Hynoski, so I will root for the the G-Men also. Sure glad he doesn't have a 14 letter last name like most of us polocks around here, most of it would not fit on the back of a jersey !

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I hate both the Pats and the Ravens. So in that game I had to root for the Pats so that the Giants could beat them again. That would be funny.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I hope they tie 0-0 and in an unprecedented move, roger goddell tells them to share the lombardi trophy and then brady and manning both die of a broken heart.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Dan Castle said:
I hope they tie 0-0 and in an unprecedented move, roger goddell tells them to share the lombardi trophy and then brady and manning both die of a broken heart.
You certainly do have a wild imagination. That is so unrealistic its laughable. A gianormous earthquake is going to hit and swallow up Tommy girl, the hoodie wearing cheater and Mr. "WAAAAH! MY DADDY SAYS I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY FOR THE CHARGERS!"

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Not sure I can conjure up a SB where I couldn't have cared less who won. I just hope the Pats lose.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i would like to see them both lose!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts