The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like every time I've been out this year someone stops and asked me about Pheasants Forever,now I don't mind this,I really enjoy it.I 'll take the time to tell them what I know about what is going on with pheasants in Pa..This morning was more of the same,I got to thinking that maybe we could do a better job getting the word out!

Lynn,would it be possible to have information boxes or signs at some of the more popular SGL'S?I wouldn't mind doing the leg work in the S.E.and N.E..What do you think?

Dan

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Not sure the PGC will allow other organizations to put up boxes on the gamelands. I would suggest you give them a flyer with info along with a PF membership card. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy of the flyer we are using. We are always working on ways to get the info out. There is a story in an upcoming Game News soon to be out and we are also working on ads in the Hunting Digest etc. There is nothing like face to face discussions in the parking lot though

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent!
I think we have just only scratched the surface of people who would like to help bring back the Ringneck to Pa.!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Who is a local contact for Pheasants Forever in the Lebanon County area? I would love to spread the word to some of the places that I hunt on.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could also try, [email protected] .

Mr.Robbins is our regional biologist and may be able to help you also!
Thanks for your help,it means a lot!
Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts