The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
804 Posts
As far as blinds go.. I'd go to a cabelas or somewhere and lay in some and see what comfortable actually is.. I've hunted out of power hunters my fair share, and unless you're married to a chiropractor, there are better blinds out there.. Tough thing about blinds is the ones with more of a frame hold the stubble better.. While yes the power hunter is low-profile, the hood sticks up a good bit, and stubble doesn't stay in well.. The same thing goes for the fabric. The heavier denier fabric will hold the stubble better as well.. Basically everyone I hunt with uses the final approach x-land'r.. Unfortunately they don't make it anymore but it's a comfortable blind, holds the stubble well, and has a decent amount of room... You're gonna get a bunch of reccomendations as far as a blind goes, but you won't know what you like until you lay in one to see..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.