The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was at the GC yesterday for the January Meeting. I was talking to someone in a quiet corner. That corner happened to be over by the customer service window. On the counter was a small sign offering the current WCO's classes patch for sale.

I pointed it out to the person I was talking to and they informed me this was common with the WCO classes. I knew that, but really liked the design with the 100 year reference, the 1913 licenses over the Pennsylvania Tuxedo background.

The next comment carried that conversation here. The person I was speaking to mentioned that the sales might not go to well due the cancellation of the Sportsman Show. It was common for these patches to be sold at the show, now not available.

The cadet classes use the patch sales to raise funds to support our graduation activities. The celebration by the cadets and family of a year long course of instruction in the Ross Leffler School of conservation. As present and past WCO's posting here have attested, this is not an easy endeavor.

The picture at the top of this thread was scanned from page 35 of the Game News. Purchase instructions can be found there or in the picture.

For those wanting "just the facts"...

$6 per patch

To order make out checks to: RLSC 29th Class

Send purchase request and check to;

PA Game Commission Training School Division
2001 Elmerton Ave.
Harrisburg, PA 17110

The 29th class graduated in March 2013.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The 29th Class at RLSC would like to thank HPA and it's members for supporting the class. Patches are still available through the ordering process.

Graduation for the 29th class is scheduled for early March and the selection process will begin for the 30th class enrolment soon.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Except for a few personally owned ones, all of the patches are sold. A big THANK YOU goes out to all who helped out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.