The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been putting in for a gator tag in georgia for 3 years now. ever since I went down there boar hunting. I just got notified that I was chosen. So off to Georgia I go. Can't wait!!!! Just had to tell someone who could appreciate it !

Sab

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Congratulations! This was the first year I put in. Applied for units 5,6,7. I am figuring it will take 3 years before I draw.

Who you going with?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm using my bow. I'm hunting in zone 6, using Gary Frye, Happy acres expeditions. I've hunted with him before for hog and I've raved about him and the job he does. Ive never had a guide work harder and also be as honest and fun. Been on a bunch of guided and unguided hunts and no ones ever put it all together like him.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Good luck Sab. Post a pic.

What kind of mount do you get on a gator?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric

How you holding up man ? I'm going with my buddy Gary again. I'm getting the skull cleaned and the hide will be tanned to put up on the wall. He's been scouting for a while and thinks he's got a few 9-10 footers located. Should be fun. Pictures will definately follow

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talk about it non stop at work, I think they're tired of hearing about it...

Aubie, what zones and how many points do you have ? Also what guide are you using or you doing it by yourself ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts