The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Looks good scurry thanks for posting the site so folks can get more info...I am going to try to make it over.

Thanks again for the offer to promote HPA at both this event and the Warren County fair.
I'll get some materials to you ASAP.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Bout 1.5 hours from CF, Rt 36,Rt62, Rt6 , Rt 27

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i looked on map quest it said 45 min now to talk the wife into it might have to use you rooster as a excuse tell her it like a meeting or something lol

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Ok I'll say an hour... you likely can go up over the mountain at Tidoute , is that how Mapquest sends ya?

I have been used as an excuse many times...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 more days, we are setup & ready for all you shooters lets see ifin you can hit'em. 4x4 shoot,potato shoot,bowling pin shoot,candle shoot,mountain man shoot, trail shoot + paper. Good Times, Good Food, Good company.
Look for the sign on Rt 27 & Mickle Hill Road in Garland
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzew2xxv/index.html

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, I want to tell you, we are having a "Local Vic's BBQ Catering" come in and cook BBQ Chicken. The Dinner will be served at 4:30ish. It consists of , 1/2 Chicken, Mac Salad, Baked Beans, and Roll. For a cost of $8.00 per dinner. I have a limited amount of Dinners and I would like to know if you are interested in the dinners. I just want to make sure that the people get theirs if wanted. Please let me know ASAP.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
I don't know if i will make the shoot, but plan to go over at some point.

Been away from home for 12 days, lots of stuff to get caught up on before school starts next week....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Would love to make it out there, but I am getting my house ready to sell. Will, plan on going next year

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BONZy said:
Sherm, tell Bonnie and Dakota that "cousin" Bonz hopes you all have a great weekend!!
This is Bonnie, Thanks, we will. It will be busy but worth it. Wish you could come up on the fun weekends. See ya soon. Tell everyone we said Hi

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i was up for the day on sat. nice time and nice people i didnt shoot that great but you will have that i will say onedont follow map quest it sent me 25min out of my way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts