I would think being shot in the groin with a 308 would be enough of a reason to question whether he was coherent....OUCH!After Clark objected, Puhala wasn‘t allowed to use a statement Lang allegedly gave at the hospital because it wasn‘t clear if he was getting pain medicine and didn‘t understand the consequences of talking to the officer.
So are you saying he had to shoot the deer in self defense?Hiamovi said:John the game laws do allow for personal protection.I can see them wiggle out of that one.Legal for game?No but you can carry it or have it in your car properly licensed.My biggie with this case failing is a loaded hunting rifle in a car.That testimony was allowed in the court.
what if it has only one round in it no clip on your person and has open end bullets ??John S said:No, the 9mm could not have been letgitimate, there is no place in PA where you can shoot a deer or other game animal with a semi auto pistol.
It doesnt change the fact that its still a semi-automatic....treedaddy said:
Close to being correct. The actual law is:only individuals with very specific disabilities are permitted to use "single Shot" semis for hunting
Sec. 2322. Prohibited devices and methods.
(a) General rule.--Except as otherwise provided in this title or commission regulation, no person shall hunt, kill or take or attempt, aid, abet, assist or conspire to hunt, kill or take any big game, except wild turkey, with any of the following devices or methods:
(1) Any device other than a centerfire or muzzle-loading firearm or bow and arrow.
(2) Any automatic or semiautomatic firearm, except that any semiautomatic firearm modified to permit one shell in the chamber and no more than four shells in a magazine may be used by a person who suffered an amputation or lost the total use of one or both hands.(3) Any firearm propelling more than one projectile per discharge.
(4) Any projectile which is not all lead or which is not designed to expand on contact.
(5) When any big game is swimming.
(6) By any other method or device which is not specifically authorized or permitted by this title or commission regulation.
(b) Penalty.--A violation of this section is a summary offense of the fifth degree.
(c) Contraband.--Any big game killed contrary to this section is contraband.