The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Anyonw know where I might be able to find one of these calls, or better yet parts for them.?? I lost my insert end recently, and since Glynns passing and the company folding up they are hard to find.
I have even been in contact with his Daughter, but no replacement parts exhist.
If someone has one for sale, or any spare parts, that would be great. Please let me know.
Thanks guys !!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Nobody carries parts for GS calls. They come up for sale often enough though. You're best bet is to use all the duck hunting forums classifieds an. Post a wanted ad. DHC, the fuge, Avery, Du, WFF ,WT and about 50 more. I bought a SMM with a cracked insert, did what I described, and had a reply in a week.

Pick up a new 2 drop lanyard, too.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Scour eBay, too.

I'm not a GS user and don't know anything really about them, but there are a few on eBay right now of his.
Not sure of the models though.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone want to sell me theirs for parts ??

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I lost my insert the week after I bought it from Glynn at the ESOS. Recently I put it to good use for my custom Scobey Ecaller I crafted...I put the volume control in the Scobey barrel and I adjust call volume from the layout.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.
Frankdegamma---very nice !! Id really like to keep using the call for geese. Glynn made me a "custom" maple barrel
a couple years ago, and Im attached to it. but thats a good use for it.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone have anything new on this topic?
Still striking out here .
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts