The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if the new vendor is any better than the old one. I didn't renew my lifetime combo until 2 weeks ago. It's over 2 weeks and nothing yet in the mailbox. Maybe someone else has an experience with the new vendor that differs from mine?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
I'm wondering if the new vendor is any better than the old one. I didn't renew my lifetime combo until 2 weeks ago. It's over 2 weeks and nothing yet in the mailbox. Maybe someone else has an experience with the new vendor that differs from mine?
The entire country is having mail issues. I wouldn't be so quick to blame the vendor for that delay.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hope your right, placed a small order with trackofthewolf last Tuesday and haven’t heard a word yet.

·
Registered
25,652 Posts
I renew my SR life time combo hunting license each year, when the NEW licenses go on sale in late June.

Is there something they've changed with the new license vendor, that allows you to renew in February? Or was the OP referring to the feeshing license? Wasn't aware I had to renew the life time fish one, because I never have.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I renew my SR life time combo hunting license each year, when the NEW licenses go on sale in late June.

Is there something they've changed with the new license vendor, that allows you to renew in February? Or was the OP referring to the feeshing license? Wasn't aware I had to renew the life time fish one, because I never have.
Most likely he didn't renew his license to hunt this season but wants to hunt spring turkey or groundhogs in 20/21 hunting license year so he applied to renew late in the license year. I can think of no other reason to try renew now for the 21/22 license year because the tags on the license will be no good till the 21/22 season and they are not selling them till June..

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most likely he didn't renew his license to hunt this season but wants to hunt spring turkey or groundhogs in 20/21 hunting license year so he applied to renew late in the license year. I can think of no other reason to try renew now for the 21/22 license year because the tags on the license will be no good till the 21/22 season and they are not selling them till June..
I didn't renew early on for number of reasons. Actions/ lack of actions by the BOC was one of them. I found myself investigating whether my information made the transfer from the old vendor to the new one. This was motivated due to someone saying theirs wasn't. During that investigation, I decided to renew as I hadn't earlier. What really motivated me to renew at all this year, was the different color. I thought it may have an unique interest with a collector some day. Most 2020/21 combos would be yellow.

From the order receipt , it looks as though the only tag that comes with a renewal this late.... is the spring turkey tag.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I didn't renew early on for number of reasons. Actions/ lack of actions by the BOC was one of them. I found myself investigating whether my information made the transfer from the old vendor to the new one. This was motivated due to someone saying theirs wasn't. During that investigation, I decided to renew as I hadn't earlier. What really motivated me to renew at all this year, was the different color. I thought it may have an unique interest with a collector some day. Most 2020/21 combos would be yellow.

From the order receipt , it looks as though the only tag that comes with a renewal this late.... is the spring turkey tag.
That would be correct.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts

You don't on your fishing! Some also had a life time trout stamp, I didn't make the cut for that one, I still have to buy the trout each year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts