The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Really? Who's that again complaining and throwing fits like a medicated bi-polar during every hockey game?

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, learn to have a little fun.

I haven't tried to kick a helmet and throw a chair in at least a week...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Trask, is that all you do? Complain about everything and try to cause trouble? Get a life, dude. I've never read so many negative posts on any internet forum from one person. You seem like you're the type of arogant something who never smiles or has anything good or nice to say. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
9,468 Posts
Only Trask has the ability to have me agreeing with Flyer fans in the sports forum.

If I had to pick between watching the game with Peppy and Phase47 in Philly or alone with Trask...... I think I would be eating cheeseteaks on Thursday about 400 some miles away.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phase47 said:
Trask, is that all you do? Complain about everything and try to cause trouble? Get a life, dude. I've never read so many negative posts on any internet forum from one person. You seem like you're the type of arogant something who never smiles or has anything good or nice to say. Just sayin'.
Is that right? Arrogant? It is a joke dude, try to see it for what it is...

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steelhead125 said:
Only Trask has the ability to have me agreeing with Flyer fans in the sports forum.

If I had to pick between watching the game with Peppy and Phase47 in Philly or alone with Trask...... I think I would be eating cheeseteaks on Thursday about 400 some miles away.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danesdad said:
Actually, that video was pretty funny.
And that is why I posted it. We all love hockey and it is funny to watch this OHLer lose his mind in this game.

I just titled it "Future Flyer" as a little joke and a jab to our friends out east...

Apparently I should have titled it "The Next Cindy Crysby?", and all would have been well...

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
Phase47 said:
Phase, I take it you've never seen beenthere's posts...ALL gazillion of them, on many different sites? Albeit, not sports related, but PGC deer related.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts