The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I were to start a post; LET'S GET SEMI AUTOS WITH 100 ROUND CLIPS LEGAL FOR PA HUNTING.I would have posts 200 pages long of how the weapons serve no purpose,non sporting,stupid idea ect......Thread would be as I wished the Black Pleauge.

I believe this topic has been posted one time or other.

My point ?

What I see on here people who like to roll with the masses and hang on coattails.
One sentence trashing Semi/Autos....The next BOYCOTT THEIR NOT SELLING 100 ROUND CLIPS

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
owning one and hunting with one are totally different. if large shows like ESOS are allowed to get away with banning "modern sporting arms" from a show that by definition is about outdoor sports, which includes shooting msr's, then it is a sign to the anti's that the american sportstman support it as well. while i do not agree that hunting with semi rifles in PA is a good idea, i would vigorously defend anyones right to own one for shooting and self defense or even just because they like the looks. we cannot be divided at this time or we will all be handing in our guns within our lifetimes.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
pumpgun said:
owning one and hunting with one are totally different. if large shows like ESOS are allowed to get away with banning "modern sporting arms" from a show that by definition is about outdoor sports, which includes shooting msr's, then it is a sign to the anti's that the american sportstman support it as well. while i do not agree that hunting with semi rifles in PA is a good idea, i would vigorously defend anyones right to own one for shooting and self defense or even just because they like the looks. we cannot be divided at this time or we will all be handing in our guns within our lifetimes.
^^^^^^^^^This!!!!!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Tail Whipped said:
If I were to start a post; LET'S GET SEMI AUTOS WITH 100 ROUND CLIPS LEGAL FOR PA HUNTING.I would have posts 200 pages long of how the weapons serve no purpose,non sporting,stupid idea ect......Thread would be as I wished the Black Pleauge.

My point ?

What I see on here people who like to roll with the masses and hang on coattails.
One sentence trashing Semi/Autos....The next BOYCOTT THEIR NOT SELLING 100 ROUND CLIPS

.....the right to own.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
as well as the fact that Reed themselves prior to the snady hook events were promoting the heck out of the expanded presence of firearm and firearm accessory vendors and a new section for "tactical" firearms and gear.

·
Registered
556 Posts
pumpgun said:
One of the best I've read yet. Even a complete idiot can understand this post.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pumpgun said:
Agree 100% , I'm all for the 2nd Amendment.My observations on here.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tail Whipped said:

My point ?

User Loc: 5C...

Eddie Rendell is on HPA?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Lyco Setter said:
Tail Whipped said:

My point ?

Eddie Rendell is on HPA?
Easy there I'm from 5C that joker was 5D lol

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
pumpgun said:
Great response pumpgun! My sentiments exactly.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
huntinlanscaper said:
Lyco Setter said:
Tail Whipped said:

My point ?

Eddie Rendell is on HPA?
Greater suburbia. . .

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lyco Setter said:
Tail Whipped said:

My point ?

Eddie Rendell is on HPA?
Loser?' nice, 5 C ? Your the exact example of my post.Quickly to name calling......Your my Poster Boy

·
Registered
19,671 Posts
It is funny and I mentioned it in another thread.

Sportsmen will stand hand in hand in defense of our second ammendment and our right to shoot people with Glocks and Bushmasters. The turn around and fight amongst ourselves to shoot squirrels with a marlin semi rimfire, coyotes with a Rock River or deer with a Browning BAR.

Now more than ever it is time to look introspectively at our positions abd re-evaluate them if necessary to stand united promoting these guns for all of the intended uses. Home defense, recreational shooting and hunting. When we promote all of their uses and use these guns that do not turn out to be the evil, people killing weapons of death, the non gun owners and non hunting public becomes more accepting of them. Look at the states were they are legal for all activities compared to the states that heavily restrict them. The general consensus will be vastly different.

Promoting and supporting all of their uses goes hand in hand with helping to protect our rights to own them.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
huntinlanscaper said:
Lyco Setter said:
Tail Whipped said:

My point ?

Eddie Rendell is on HPA?
5D ?? .

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hasn't the 2nd amendment already been infringed upon? Why can't I buy a fully automatic military grade M16? Why can't I buy some hand grenades? They are arms aren't they?

Some states do allow semi rifles for hunting. Try being on the other end of that deer drive lol.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Obviously, My point is 363 days of the year I hear people talk negative about weapons that may not be their cup of tea.
But rally like it's no tomorrow for 2 days.

Rally 365 ,Don't put down others choice of weapons.

Example a quy posted on here about a weapon he chose for his hunting rifle.This particular weapon had YES a Boyonett attached.He got SLAMMED

1 - 20 of 60 Posts