The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Birdman and his wife (missed ya Ben) and took a little ride. We were hoping the snowmobilers would have had it packed down a little better, oh well. It was quite that work out, when we got back I was pooped! Here are a couple of shots I was able to take

What I saw most of the day (the back of birdmans ride)

Waiting for Birdmans wife

and Birdman and wife coming round the bend

Thanks for the invite, it was a great time. Thanks for the tug up the hill Mike, I'd still be out there without it.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Good times Rick, but tough conditions explained today, we didn't ride nearly as much as I was hoping too, the snow was a good workout for the machines. To the guys that couldn't make it today, all you really missed was a good work out

I was glad to have the power of the Grizzly 700 today to pull Rick through a section he couldn't quite make on his own.

We were out numbered by snowmobiles too, the right machine for the conditions today.

Me and the Grizz

Rick and my wife

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
good to see you guys had fun. this cold has me down for the count and need to get better for this coming weekend. I figured with this sun it would soften up the hard pack that the snow mobiles had done. it was a great day weather wise to be out. other then the trails were probably pretty bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts