The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a source for fuel oil around galeton, I tried our provider but they have a 150 gallon minimum, Id like to find someone that will deliver 75.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
75 would be perfect but Id do 100. Both places I called have a 150 gallon minimum.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Been that way up there for years. I think Williams is the only one. I have access to a 50 gallon portable tank with a pump. Two trips to the Acorn in Galeton a year works the best.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I did not search New York for a provider but when I checked six years ago The minimum was prohibitive for me. Having access to a tank helps me save a few bucks aquiring fuel when its cheaper.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Normally the camp pays for the fuel, but we are about broke and Im the only one that uses the place anymore, its hard for me to saddle the guys with a 600 dollar bill, when they don't use it. Think Ill just bite the bullet and have 150 delivered.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Maybe check with local fuel to see if any service cell towers or oil field locations. Here at home loal company bought smaller truck just to deliver small loads. F450-4 wheel drive. Just a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts