The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossbow Magazine and Arrowhead are both walking the aisles of the Archery Trade Association show in Columbus. This is one of the new for 2012 new products that will be sure to be a hit. Anyone that tries to pull carbon arrows from some targets knows how difficult it can be.

News Release

TENPOINT CROSSBOW TECHNOLOGIES
1325 Waterloo Road
Mogadore, OH 44260
http://www.tenpointcrossbows.com

TenPoint Introduces Bednar Perfect Puller

Mogadore, OH. At the January 2012 ATA Trade Show, TenPoint Crossbow Technologies® expanded their innovative accessory lineup with the introduction of the NEW Bednar Perfect Puller™. These universal multi-use pliers designed for pulling arrows were originally developed by the late Archery Hall of Fame member and TenPoint co-founder, Bill Bednar.

Designed to pull arrows from high density targets, the pliers are packaged with three interchangeable grippers sized to fit different shaft diameters of both crossbow and compound arrows. The black grippers are made from Santoprene® for superior grip strength and can be bonded to the pliers using adhesive patches included in the package. The hunter orange handles, made of 50% glass reinforced thermoplastic urethane for durability, are notched to create a built-in nock tool.

“With today’s high-powered crossbows and vertical bows, pulling arrows – especially carbon arrows - out of high-density targets can be nearly impossible at times,” said TenPoint CEO Rick Bednar. “These arrow-pullers eliminate this aggravation, keep your arrows straight, prevent your hand from slipping, and require less hand grip- strength to pull the arrow.”

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is Barnetts new reverse limb crossbow. Details are sketchy but this bow will be around $900.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TenPoint also unveiled their new Carbon Elite XLT. Basically a Stealth with carbon fiber and ramped up performance a bit. Will retail for $1600. 340 fps with a 400 grain arrow.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bobby2bears said:
Very nice, kinda looks like the one Dan Miller sells.
Kinda, whole lot lighter.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Any scoop on the new Horton products?

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Horton will have two new reverse draws. The totally new Fury which will be shooting 360fps and the Havoc which is basically the Vision with a makeover.

I saw some pics somewhere and I will try to find them.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe Parker has four new ones. These two are the F4 Tornado and the Tomohawk. Not sure how they are different from the 2011 models. I am sure Arrowhead handled them as a Parker dealer and can offer more specifics.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Heck those are getting some enginneering hours, i am starting to feel like a "trad" crossbower with my 4 yo Parker...LOL

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
More compact and lighter crossbows from all the major companies. Reverse limbs are "in" and everyone is scrambling to get them to the consumer. Lots of changes this year and I'll be updating everything shortly. Still trying to wrap my head around all that I learned in the last three days and everything is still a bit fuzzy. (information overload) Keep watching.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts